- Yield: 4 Servings, about ½ cup per serving
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 0.12 teaspoon salt
- 0.12 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon finely diced jalapeño pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
How to Make It
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice, oil, salt, and pepper; set aside.
- Cut avocados in half, remove pits, and carefully scoop avocado meat out of skins; set aside skins for serving. Cut avocado flesh into cubes and place in a large bowl. Add shrimp, tomato, onion, jalapeño, and cilantro, then gently toss with lime juice mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 15 minutes before serving. When ready to serve, spoon salad into reserved avocado skins.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.