This bean salad is packed with protein and filled with zesty, refreshing colors and flavors.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 x 14-oz can of chick peas or cannellini beans
- 6 oz of trimmed, 1-inch cut green beans
- ¼ cup of tender-stemmed parsley leaves, fresh
- ¼ cup of oil, olive
- 3 tbsp of chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp of capers, chopped
- 1 tbsp of lemon zest, finely grated
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice, fresh
- ½ tsp of pepper, Aleppo
- Sea salt
- Ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Toss 1 x 14-oz. can of rinsed chick peas or cannellini beans with 6 oz. of green beans, parsley leaves, olive oil, fresh chives, capers, lemon zest, lemon juice and Aleppo pepper in large sized bowl.
- Season using sea salt and ground pepper. Serve.