- Yield: 10 Servings
- 2 lbs ground beef
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 10¾ oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 10¾ oz can Cheddar cheese soup
- ½ lb bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 28 oz pkg. frozen zesty French fries
How to Make It
- Brown beef in a skillet over medium heat. Drain; stir in seasonings, soups and bacon.
- Spread beef mixture in a 13"x9" baking pan sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Layer onion and frozen fries over top. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes, until bubbly and fries are golden.