- Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 1¼ oz pkg. taco seasoning mix
- ¾ water
- 40 oz can meat-filled ravioli with sauce
- 8 oz pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- Optional: sliced black olives
How to Make It
- Brown beef in a large skillet over medium heat; drain. Stir in seasoning mix and water. Reduce heat; simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, arrange ravioli in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan. Spoon beef mixture over top; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is melted. If desired, sprinkle with olives before serving.