These spoons are a fun snack or perfect as a party favor! Place them in a cellophane bag and send them home with guests, or save them for cozy days at home. They are simple, delicious, and can be made days in advance!
- Yield: 6 spoons
- 2 cups candy melts, any color
- ¼ cup sprinkles in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors
How to Make It
- Place each color of candy melts into their own microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring at each interval, until melted.
- Pour the candy melts into a spoon-shaped silicone mold. Place the mold in the fridge until the candy melts have set, about 20 minutes.
- Unmold the spoons. Working with one spoon at a time, dip the end of the spoon into more melted candy melts. Immediately dunk it into the sprinkles. Place on a plate lined with plastic wrap and continue with the rest of the spoons.
- Chill the spoons in the fridge for a final 20 minutes, then enjoy!