Shallow fried minced chicken mini patties with onion and dill!
- Yield: 20 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- ½ pound minced chicken
- 2-3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp dried dill, ground
- Olive oil for shallow frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick pan over medium-high flame. Combine all the ingredients in large bowl and mix well until everything is uniformly combined.
- Them make (1 inch) 20 oval shaped patties using your hands and place them in the pan with hot oil. Cook until both sides of each patty turn golden-brown.
- Once done, remove the pan from heat and transfer the prepared patties to serving platter.
- Serve hot with ketchup.