The magic comes from the mint, which adds a touch of tang to this summery melon, berry, and kiwi salad.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- ½ small cantaloupe, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces (2 cups)
- ½ honeydew, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces (2 cups)
- 1 star fruit, cut into ¼-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped (about 5 leaves)
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, combine the cantaloupe, honeydew, star fruit, raspberries, and kiwi.
- In a small jar, muddle the sugar and mint together with the handle of a wooden spoon until the sugar resembles wet sand. Add 2 tablespoons water, screw on the cap, and shake vigorously until the sugar has dissolved. Pour over the salad, toss, and let sit at room temperature until the flavors meld, about 10 minutes.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.