- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 cups (500 ml) coconut milk
- ½ cup (125 ml) almond butter
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider or white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
How to Make It
- In a medium saucepan, heat the coconut oil over medium heat, and stir in the curry paste until fragrant and slightly dried out.
- Stir in the coconut milk, almond butter, fish sauce, vinegar (and honey if using), whisking constantly as sauce comes up to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 3–5 minutes, making sure it doesn’t burn.