- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- 6 large ready-cooked beets, roughly chopped
- 6 oz (175 g) semihard goat cheese, sliced
- handful of shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tsp whole-grain mustard
- pinch of sugar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- To make the dressing, place the oil, vinegar, and shallots in a small bowl, and whisk together thoroughly. Add the mustard and sugar, and season well with salt and black pepper. Whisk again, then taste. Season again as needed but remember to let the dressing stand for a while first, to develop the flavors.
- Arrange the arugula on a large serving plate or 4 individual plates, then top with the beets and goat cheese. Drizzle with a little of the dressing, then sprinkle over the pistachios. Add more dressing, if you wish.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.