- Yield: 3 Servings
- 5 Chicken Breasts, Cubed
- ¼ Cup Crushed BBQ Pork Rinds
- ¼ Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar Free Ketchup
- ½ tsp. Orange Extract
- ¼ tsp. Xanthan Gum
- 7 Drops Liquid Stevia
How to Make It
- Clean the chicken breasts up and cube them; set aside.
- Prep the orange by zesting it completely then running the juice through a strainer. Measure out 3 Tbsp. orange juice.
- In a ramekin or small mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sauce. Mix well until the xanthan gum is completely dissolved.
- Crush the pork rinds and mix with the almond flour.
- In a container, whisk 2 eggs well. 6
- Dip all the chicken into the egg first, then the almond flour and pork rinds. Make sure every piece is coated.
- When the pan is hot, add the chicken. Don't overcrowd the pan; do this in batches.
- Cook the chicken until it's browned on all sides. Remove to a paper towel.
- When serving, add the sauce onto the chicken. Garnish with extra lemon zest and red pepper flakes.