- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 cup uncooked orzo or rosamarina pasta (6 oz)
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups diced cucumber (about 1 medium)
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 medium stalks celery, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 2 cans (5 oz each) albacore tuna in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
How to Make It
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Meanwhile, in food processor, place cream cheese, 1 cup of the cucumber, the vinegar, celery and oil. Cover; process until smooth.
- In large bowl , stir cooked pasta, cream cheese mixture, remaining ½ cup cucumber and remaining ingredients until well mixed.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.