- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 10 oz uncooked spinach fettuccine
- ¼ cup butter
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup Boston lager–style beer
- 1 package (8 oz) refrigerated flake-style imitation crabmeat
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 0.66 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
How to Make It
- In Dutch oven or large saucepan, cook fettuccine as directed on package. Drain and return to Dutch oven; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in 8-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook garlic in butter 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in beer; cook 2 minutes. Stir in crabmeat and salt, breaking up crabmeat into bite-size pieces with spoon. Cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until crabmeat is heated through. Pour over fettuccine; toss with parsley and lemon peel.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.