Very spicy potatoes with a delectable dipping sauce.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Dipping Sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1½ lbs peeled and cubed potatoes
- 6 cups of water or enough to cover potatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- ½ tsp ground chili peppers
- 3 cups canola oil
How to Make It
- For the sauce, heat the olive oil in a saucepan.
- Stir in the flour until the oil thickens.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir for 3 minutes.
- Set the sauce aside. 5. Place all potato ingredients except the oil in a large pot.
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Add the potatoes and then fry for 5 minutes, making sure all sides are browned.
- Cover the potatoes with the sauce.