No one will ever guess that the key ingredient to the buttery topping of this fresh, fruit-filled dessert is a
pineapple cake mix. Select a cored pineapple with a generous amount of juice in the container to use in the batter.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 9 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 38 Minutes
- 1 cored fresh pineapple
- 3 cups sliced peeled peaches (3 large)
- Cooking spray
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1½ cups pineapple supreme cake mix (such as Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe)
- 2 cups vanilla low-fat frozen yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped pecans, toasted (optional)
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Drain pineapple, reserving 3 tablespoons juice. Chop pineapple to measure 3 cups.
- Combine chopped pineapple, reserved juice, and peach slices in an 11 x 7–inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Stir butter into cake mix until smooth. Spread batter over fruit; coat with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 38 minutes or until golden and bubbly. Serve warm with frozen yogurt. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon pecans, if desired.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.