- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 cups fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 4 leaves Romaine lettuce, roughly chopped½ tsp lemon rind, grated
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp fresh mint, minced
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
How to Make It
- Thoroughly wash all fresh fruit and cucumber.
- Once dry, combine in a large bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Gently toss dressing with fruit mixture and serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.