Deputy editor of the journal “Grocery store” Marianne Orlinkova offers a delicious and healthy dinner, which is also quickly prepared.
- 500 g broccoli
- ¾ Cup frozen green peas
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 50 g butter
- olive oil
- 1 PCs large head of garlic
- 400 grams Penne
- grated Parmesan
How to Make It
- In a large saucepan boil water, add salt, put the broccoli, cook for 2 minutes, then drain in a colander. In a large pot bring water to boil, add salt and pasta, cook according to package instructions, until al dente.
- The pasta is ready drain in a colander, lightly drizzle with olive oil and shake to spread evenly. Garlic cut into thick slices. In a deep large skillet, heat olive oil, put the garlic, fry over medium heat until Golden brown about 1 minute.
- Add broccoli, cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Place the sliced pieces of butter and stir. Optionally, add to the pan pine nuts and spinach leaves. Add to pan with cooked pasta, frozen peas and cook, stirring, about 4 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place on warmed plates, sprinkle with grated Parmesan and serve immediately.