- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- ½ wholemeal pita bread, cut into 4 triangles
- Oil spray
- ½ small beetroot, peeled and grated
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Pinch of ground coriander
- Lemon juice, to taste
- 100 g low-fat plain yoghurt
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan/gas 6) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Lay the pita triangles in a single layer on the lined baking tray and spray lightly with oil spray. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes until they begin to colour. Turn the triangles over and bake for a further 5–8 minutes or until both sides are lightly coloured and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, place the beetroot, cumin, coriander, lemon juice, yoghurt, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix until well combined.
- Serve the pita triangles with the beetroot yoghurt dip.