- Yield: 4 Servings
- 8 ounces ground turkey
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 2 ounces thin-sliced pepperoni, chopped
- 2 cups chunky tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Brown ground turkey and onion in a large skillet over medium heat; drain and return to pan.
- Stir in cooked pasta, pepperoni, tomato sauce, seasoning, and mushrooms. Pour mixture into an ungreased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted.