- Yield: 1 Servings
- 750 g puff pastry yeast
- 500 g minced meat (beef + pork)
- 600 g tomatoes in their own juice
- 250 g pizza mozzarella
- 3 bulbs of shallots
- 4 garlic cloves
- olive oil
- 1.5 tablespoons dried Italian herbs
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
- fresh Basil for decoration
How to Make It
- Crush, peel and grind the garlic. Clean and finely chop the shallots.Fry onion and garlic in a large pan with a thick bottom in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add minced meat, fry over high heat, breaking lumps with a fork or wooden spoon until all the minced meat changes color.
- Add Italian herbs, salt, tomatoes with juice, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, stirring for 15 minutes. Remove pan from heat and cool. Preheat oven to 220 °C.
- Grate the mozzarella on a coarse grater. Lay a large baking sheet (preferably two) with baking paper, grease with oil. Roll the dough into thin layers. Grease them all over the surface with sauce, sprinkle with mozzarella and gently roll each layer with roll. Pinch the seam and place the roll seam down.
- .Cut thin Sharp knife each roll into slices thickness 2 see Put the slices with the flat side on a baking sheet at a distance from each other.
- Bake the mini-pizzas in a hot oven until Golden brown and the dough is ready, about 10 minutes. 7.Sprinkle with olive oil before serving each mini-pizza, put on a piece of Basil. Serve hot.