A very easy dish that is cost-effective and a real palate pleaser.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons (35 ml) tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 drops of brown rice vinegar
- 1 lb 5 oz (600 g) pork belly, thickly sliced
- ½ white cabbage, sliced into thick wedges
How to Make It
- In a medium bowl, combine the tamari or coconut aminos, honey, ginger, allspice, garlic and vinegar with 3½ tablespoons water.
- Press the Sauté button on the multi-cooker. When up to heat, add the pork belly and immediately pour over the tamari/coconut aminos mix. Deglaze the pot with a spoon as you move the pork slices around the pot. Once the pork slices are seared on all sides, add the cabbage wedges.
- Secure the lid in place and set to Manual or High Pressure for 30 minutes. At the end of cooking, use the NPR method. Serve with jacket sweet potatoes.