Prune cookies have rich flavor, and they just melt in a mouth! This is a sugar-free recipe.
- Yield: 20 cookies, round shape 2.5″.
- 2 eggs
- 80 g Prunes, pitted, dried, 8 each
- 16 oz (2 cups) Whole grain flour
- 2 oz Olive oil
- 4 tbsp Honey (liquid)
How to Make It
- Prepare the dough. You can make it two ways: using a blender or manually.
- Way 1. Place eggs, prunes, honey, and olive oil in a blender cup. Mix well. When the base is ready, pour it out in a bowl, add the flour, and mix well with hands.
- Way 2. Whisk eggs and honey in a bowl. Shred prunes, and add them into the bowl. Add the rest of ingredients to the dough. Mix well.
- Place the fresh made dough in a bag and put it in a freezer for 5–10 minutes prior to using it.
- Put the oven on preheat to 360°F. Prepare the Cookies
- Take the dough. Roll it using a rolling pin or bottle; the dough should be 0.2″–0.3″ thick (5–7 mm).
- Cut the shapes from the dough using a glass or cookie cutters. Place the dough in a baking tray.
- Place your cookies in the oven and bake for 20 minutes (360°F).
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.