- Yield: 8 Servings
- Total Time: 7 Hours
- 1½ cups buttermilk
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 5 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 9-inch Basic Flaky Piecrust, parbaked
- ⅓ cup raspberry jam
- ¼ cup toasted sliced almonds
How to Make It
- Whisk together the buttermilk, sugar, melted butter, flour, egg yolks, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Pour into the piecrust and bake at 325°F until the center is set but slightly wobbly, 40 to 50 minutes. Let cool, then chill until firm, 4 to 5 hours. Top with the jam and almonds.