- Yield: 4 to 5 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 1½ lbs new red potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped rosemary, or 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp garlic and pepper seasoning, or 1 large clove garlic, minced, plus ½ tsp. salt, and ¼ tsp pepper
How to Make It
- If the potatoes are larger than golf balls, cut them in half or in quarters.
- In a bowl or plastic bag, toss potatoes with olive oil, coating well.
- Add rosemary and garlic and pepper seasoning (or the minced garlic, salt, and pepper). Toss again until the potatoes are well coated.
- Place potatoes in the slow cooker. Cook on High 2–3 hours, or on Low 5–6 hours, or until potatoes are tender but not mushy or dry.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.