Always buy the best-quality cheese you can find. Authentic feta is made entirely of sheep milk cheese, and must have been produced in Greece in order to receive the name otherwise, it’s just a poor-substitute hard cheese.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup fresh peas
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach leaves
- small handful of fresh mint leaves
- lemon wedges, to serve
For the dressing
- handful of fresh watercress, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp good-quality mayonnaise
- 1 tsp horseradish cream
How to Make It
- In a food processor, pulse the dressing ingredients together until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the feta, peas, spinach, and mint in a bowl, and toss gently to mix. Season with a little pepper if you wish. Transfer to a serving bowl, and serve with the watercress mayonnaise and lemon wedges on the side.