- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 4 (10-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sliced salami
- Potato chips, for serving
How to Make It
- Toss the lettuce and red peppers with the oil and vinegar; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Dividing evenly, spread the tortillas with the cream cheese. Top with the salami and romaine mixture; roll up. Serve with potato chips.