- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Minutes
- 2 slices wholemeal bread
- 50 g low-fat ricotta cheese
- ¼ small red onion, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Finely grated lemon zest and juice, to taste
- ¾ medium cucumber, sliced
- 70 g smoked salmon
- 25 g avocado, sliced
How to Make It
- Toast the bread to your liking. Place the ricotta, onion, dill, lemon zest and juice in a small bowl and mix until well combined.
- To serve, spread the ricotta mixture over the toast. Top with the cucumber, smoked salmon and avocado.