- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 cup farro
- ¾ pound skinless salmon fillet
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus ⅓ cup for the dressing
- 1 small head radicchio, chopped
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
How to Make It
- Cook the farro according to the package directions.
- Season the salmon with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook in 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until opaque throughout, 4 to 6 minutes per side; flake. Toss with the farro, radicchio, raisins, the remaining ⅓ cup of oil, the parsley, lemon juice, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.