If you are at a loss as to what you should make for dinner tonight, then look no further! These centers cut pork chops are perfectly pan seared and smothered in a mushroom sauce you can’t resist.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 pounds of center cut pork chops, boneless and trimmed
- Dash of salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 ounces of mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ cup of dried white wine
- ¼ teaspoons of dried thyme leaves
- 1, 14.5 ounce can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Parsley, chopped and for garnish
How to Make It
- In a pot set over medium to high heat, add in the olive oil.
- Season the pork chops with a dash of salt and black pepper. Add into the pot and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until seared. Transfer onto a plate and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add in the sliced mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add in the dried white wine and dried thyme leaves. Deglaze the bottom of the pot. Allow to come to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes or until reduced.
- Add in the mushroom soup and pork chops back into the pot. Continue to cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until the pork chops are warm. Remove from heat.
- Serve with a topping of chopped parsley.