- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
- Oil spray
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 125 g mushrooms, sliced
- 80 g cooked chicken breast fillet, shredded
- 1 small handful baby spinach leaves
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ large wholemeal lavash flatbread
How to Make It
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and spray lightly with oil spray. Add the onion, mushroom and chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft and the chicken is warmed through, stirring occasionally.
- Add the spinach and cook for 1–2 minutes or until wilted, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Warm the lavash in a dry pan over medium heat for 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and cut in half.
- To serve, place the lavash flatbread halves on a serving plate and place the chicken and mushroom mixture down the middle of each. Fold over the ends and roll up to enclose the filling.