- Yield: 3 Serving
- Ahi Tuna Filets
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1½ tsp. Chili Paste
- Squeeze of Lime Juice
How to Make It
- Pour the soy sauce over the tuna steaks. Lightly rub it into the skin.
- Turn the steaks over and repeat.
- Lightly season each steak on both sides with salt and chili powder.
- Turn the grill to medium-high heat.
- Once the grill is hot enough, add the steaks and cook for 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Turn the fish 90 degrees to get a cross pattern. Cook for 1 more minute.
- Flip the fish and cook for an additional 1 minute.
- Mix together ingredients for sauce. Slice tuna thin. Serve with sauce.