- Yield: 6 Servings(11⁄3 cups each)
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes
- 1 box Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad ranch & bacon pasta salad mix
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cans (6 oz each) lump crab meat, drained, rinsed
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions (4 medium)
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled (¼ cup)
- 2 cups thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped, drained (1½ cups)
How to Make It
- Fill 3-quart saucepan 2⁄3 full of water; heat to boiling. Empty pasta mix (from salad mix) into boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together seasoning mix (from salad mix), mayonnaise, milk and lemon juice. Stir in crab meat, onions and bacon.
- Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well. Stir pasta into salad mixture. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to chill. Just before serving, gently toss with lettuce and tomatoes to coat.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.