- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- ½ cup chickpeas, cooked
- ½ cup black beans, cooked
- ½ cup kidney beans, cooked
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 1 orange, separated into segments, for garnish
- ¼ cup chives, sliced, for garnish
How to Make It
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, and cayenne together in a small bowl.
- Place chickpeas, black beans, kidney beans, scallions, basil, parsley, orange slices, and sesame seeds in a salad bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Garnish with orange slices and chives.