The beauty of this recipe is it can be made in a slow cooker. Only ten minutes preparation time and then pop it in the pot and get on with your day.
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 Hours
- Total Time: 6 Hours 10 Minutes
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoons red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- ¾ cup peach preserves
- 6 boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper (to season)
- Nonstick cooking spray
How to Make It
- In a large frying pan or skillet over medium heat, melt the butter, whisking until the butter begins to foam.
- Once melted, whisk the butter until small brown flecks appear. Add the red pepper flakes and dried thyme. Remove the pan from the heat and put to one side to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk the soy sauce along with the peach preserves into the melted butter.
- Take the pork chops and season well. Transfer the chops to a slow cooker lightly misted with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour the sauce over the top of the chops.
- Cover the cooker with a lid and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours, depending on the thickness of the meat.