These s’mores are perfect for when you don’t have an open fire and a bunch of sticks. Make sure to keep an eye on the marshmallows when they are broiling; you don’t want them to get too dark.
- Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
- 2 cups finely chopped chocolate (or use chocolate chips)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 plain graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 20 large marshmallows
How to Make It
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place the chocolate and butter in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet and melt over very low heat. Using a wooden spoon, stir until smooth. Do not let the chocolate scorch. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 4 minutes.
- Arrange the graham crackers on top of the chocolate, then top with a single layer of marshmallows.
- Place the skillet under the broiler and roast, keeping an eye on the pan, until the marshmallows are browned. Serve family-style or scoop out into individual bowls.