Calling all smoothie veterans! This smoothie is unlike any other you’ve had before. If you are bored with the same old smoothie routine, give this one a try. Crisp radishes, sweet apricots, and fruity-sweet habaneros make an amazing team. Who knows, this tasty smoothie may just become your new favorite.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 8 each medium apricots, pitted
- ½ each fresh habanero, stemmed and seeded
- 3 each radishes, trimmed
- 4 each medium oranges, peeled
- 1 cup filtered water
- ½ cup ice 1 cup or filtered water
- Apricot slices, for garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except the garnish in a high powered blender. Start on low, and then increase the speed to high. Blend until smooth. For Garnish
- Top each glass off with a slice of apricot, and then serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.