- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Large Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
- ¾ tsp. Italian Seasoning
- pinch Salt
- ¼ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Rao's Tomato Sauce
- 8 Pepperoni Slices
How to Make It
- Have 3 separate bowls ready. In one add the almond flour, Italian seasoning, salt, and parmesan cheese. In another, add the mozzarella cheese. In the third, add the egg and cream cheese.
- Microwave the mozzarella for about 45-60 seconds, enough for it to melt and bubble.
- Mix the mozzarella into the almond flour and Parmesan to create a dough.
- Add the egg and and cream cheese, then mix well. You should have a very sticky dough ball at the end.
- Set the oven to broil.
- Lay the dough flat on a cookie sheet lined with a silpat. Pull it outward to create a pizza shape.
- Broil on one side for 6 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and add the 1/4 cup mozzarella, tomato sauce, and pepperoni to one half as fillings.
- Fold it in half and broil it for 5 minutes.
- Flip it over and broil for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!