- Yield: 4 Servings
- 3 Slices Bacon
- 12 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 8 Oz. (1 Can) Shredded Chicken
- 16 -20 Bella Mushrooms
- 6 Oz. Cream Cheese
- 16 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper
How to Make It
- 1. Cook 3 slices of chopped bacon.
- 2. While the bacon is cooking, dice the red bell pepper and remove the stems from the mushrooms.
- 3. Once the bacon is finished, add the bacon, chicken, parmesan cheese, cream cheese, butter, mushroom stems, and spices to the food processor.
- 4. Pulse the mixture until everything becomes a paste, and then add the red bell pepper.
- 5. Preheat the oven to 350F.
- 6. On a baking sheet, lay the mushroom caps out.
- 7. Fill each one generously with the chicken mixture.
- 8. Bake for 20 minutes and then broil for an additional 3-5 minutes, until the topping is browned.
Calories from Fat: