- Yield: 12 Servings
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 15 oz can creamed corn
- 11 oz can sweet corn & diced peppers, drained
- 11 oz can corn, drained
- 6 cup cooked rice
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 8 oz pkg mild Mexican pasteurized process cheese spread, cubed
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ shredded Cheddar cheese
How to Make It
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add green pepper and onion; sauté 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except shredded cheese; spoon into a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, until heated through.
- Top with shredded cheese; bake an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese melts.