- 500 grams pork, cut into chunks
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 (420 gram) tin pineapple chunks
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and Oil
How to Make It
- Pre-heat a camp oven. Place flour and pork into a ziplock bag, seal and shake to evenly coat the meat.
- Add a good splash of oil to camp oven and lightly brown pork. Add pineapple in juice, onion, capsicum, brown sugar and soy sauce, stir then cover and cook for 45 minutes to an hour, or until pork is cooked through.
- When done, serve on a bed of rice.