- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 sweet potato
- 4 baby carrots, halved
- 4 tomatoes
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 8 oz (225 g) canned cranberry beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 oz (115 g) mixed salad greens, such as frisée, arugula, radicchio and oak leaf lettuce
- 1 tbsp golden raisins
- 4 scallions, sliced diagonally
For the Dressing
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 5 fl oz (150 ml) plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
How to Make It
- Peel and dice the sweet potato. Bring a pan of water to a boil over medium heat. Add the sweet potato and cook for 10 minutes, until tender. Drain the potato, transfer to a bowl, and set aside.
- Cook the carrots in a separate pan of boiling water for 1 minute. Drain thoroughly and add to the sweet potato. Cut the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds. Chop the flesh and add to the bowl with the celery and beans. Mix well.
- Line a large serving bowl with the mixed salad greens. Spoon the sweet potato and bean mixture on top, then sprinkle with the golden raisins and scallions.
- Put all the dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar, with salt and pepper to taste, screw on the lid and shake until well blended. Pour over the salad and serve.