Wedges are the perfect side dish to burgers. These finger-licking-good sweet potato wedges are delicious with dip sauces like Romesco Sauce or Kalamata Tapenade, or a garlic sauce like the Cashew Toum.
- Yield: 4 Servings (as a side)
- 17½ ounces (500 g) sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- Thyme, paprika, and rosemary, to taste
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). In a large bowl, toss the wedges with the thyme, paprika, rosemary, and olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the wedges between 2 rimmed baking sheets. Bake for 30 minutes, turning the wedges about halfway through the roasting time. Serve warm with Romesco Sauce or your favorite dips.