- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 potato, cooked, peeled, and diced
- ¼ cup sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 radishes, sliced thin, for garnish
How to Make It
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat and sauté scallions, garlic, and mushrooms until tender.
- Add the potato, sesame seeds, cumin, basil, tahini, salt, and pepper and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm, garnished with radish slices.