- 10 slices Bacon
- ½ pound Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage
- 3 cups Spinach
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Montreal Southwest Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Salt (for Baking Pan)
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 375 Convection or 400F regular bake.
- Create a 5x5 bacon weave.
- Season the bacon weave well with your favorite seasonings.
- Roll out 1/2 pound Jimmy Dean sausage into a square, on a sheet of foil.
- Transfer the sausage onto the bacon weave using the foil as a vessel.
- Position the sausage well so that it's centered.
- Add the cheese and spinach to the top of the sausage.
- Roll the bacon weave as tightly as possible. You can season the outside of the bacon roll if you want to at this point.
- Transfer the bacon roll onto a cooling rack inside a foiled baking pan. Sprinkle salt under the bacon roll.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until everything is cooked inside.