Peanut butter, spice, and everything nice! This is the simplest, easiest peanut sauce that you’ll want for drowning noodles in over and over again. First peep the Spicy Peanut Noodles and then start daydreaming about all the other things you could smother with it.
- Yield: 1 cup
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- ½ cup water
- ⅔ cup smooth natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sambal oelek (chile paste) or Sriracha
- 2 teaspoons sugar or maple or agave syrup
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients together until very smooth or stir together in a jar. If stirring the sauce, you may need to use warm water to smooth out the peanut butter.
- Use the sauce immediately or store in the fridge and consume within 7 days. You may need to add more warm water to smooth out the sauce before using in a recipe.