- Yield: 4 Servingsas side dish
- ½ lb (250 g) sugar snap peas
- ½ lb (250 g) snow peas
- ½ lb (250 g) shelled peas (fresh or frozen)
- 1 teaspoon high-heat cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Pinch of sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
How to Make It
- Wash all the peas. Snap and peel away the tough fiber that runs along the side of the sugar snap peas.
- Set a wok or large sauté pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add the oil and swirl to coat. Add the garlic and fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the sugar snap peas and fry for 30 seconds. Add the snow peas and the shelled peas, and fry for 30 seconds. Add the soy sauce and sugar. Toss and cook until the peas are tender-crisp or to your liking, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.