- Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 to 6 large handfuls spinach leaves
- Maple-mustard dressing
- 1 small red onion or 1 shallot, sliced
- Sprouts: broccoli, onion, and clover are good choices
- 1 cup coconut bacon (optional)
- 4 to 8 large eggs (1 to 2 per person, as desired)
- Flaky sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
How to Make It
- Put the spinach in a large bowl, pour the dressing over it, and toss to combine. Add the sliced onion. Divide the salad among individual plates, and sprinkle with sprouts and the coconut bacon.
- Soft-boil or poach the eggs, whichever you prefer. Put them on top of the greens, and season with flaky sea salt and cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.