- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 3 Minutes
- 2 cups fat-free egg substitute
- ½ cup water
- ¼ tsp salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 4 tsp canola oil
How to Make It
- Whisk together egg substitute, water, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl until frothy.
- Coat a 10-inch nonstick skillet with 1 tsp of oil and set over medium heat. When a drop of water sizzles in the pan, pour in a generous ½ cup of egg mixture, tilting pan to coat bottom completely. Cook for about 3 minutes, gently lifting the edge of eggs with a silicone spatula to allow uncooked portion of egg to run underneath.
- Fold omelet in half with a spatula, then slide onto a plate. Make 3 more omelettes with remaining 3 tsp oil and remaining egg mixture.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.