- Yield: 4 Servings
- large handful of mixed lettuce leaves
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 20 black olives, pitted and halved
- 6 canned anchovy fillets, drained and sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- wedges of lemon, to garnish
- crusty bread rolls, to serve
For the Dressing
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
How to Make It
- Prepare all the salad ingredients as per ingredients list. To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a small bowl, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste, and stir together well.
- To assemble the salad, arrange the lettuce leaves in a serving dish. Scatter the cherry tomatoes on top, followed by the olives, anchovies, and oregano. Drizzle over the dressing.
- Transfer to individual plates, garnish with lemon wedges and serve with crusty bread rolls.