- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- 8 medium apples, cored, peeled, sliced
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups homemade gluten-free granola
How to Make It
- Combine ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on Low 7–9 hours (while you sleep!), or on High 2–3 hours (after you’re up in the morning).
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.