- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
For the salad
- 2 pears
- 1 bunch arugula
- 1 large handful of baby spinach
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- dried vegetables, to serve
For the Dressing
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp cold-pressed sesame oil (Miso & Cashew Cream Soup)
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- pinch of dried rosemary
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- To make the salad, cut the pears into quarters, remove the cores, and thinly slice them into half-moon-shaped pieces. Put the pears into a bowl. Add the arugula, spinach, and walnuts, and toss gently.
- To make the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to combine.
- Divide the salad between four plates. Sprinkle the dried vegetables over the salads before serving.